I’m Kaylee, and I’m so happy our paths have crossed!
A little about me…
I am a water lover who grew up on the lake, a cat person, and my favorite thing to do is laugh.
I love spending time creating in the kitchen, grooving out to music, and spending time in nature.
I believe that we are the creator of our own lives. If life isn't currently amazing for you, at first that can be a tough pill to swallow... but in truth, it is incredibly empowering. Health, happiness, and living consciously are a choice we get to make, and continue to make, every single day! When we choose to live from a space of love over fear, miracles occur.
I am passionate about:
- Healing myself (self-first = necessary, not selfish).
- Helping others heal- on every level, through a holistic approach to health (mind, body, spirit).
- Emotional and spiritual healing through promotion of self love, self care practices, self development, and connection with nature & source (whatever version fits for you).
- Inclusion! Promoting body positivity, acceptance, and non-judgement for ALL- no matter what size, color, gender or non-gender identification.
- Community. Building an open and welcoming community and promoting collaboration.
- Healing the planet. Raising awareness for living consciously and sustainably, and promoting food choices which support the health of our earth.
Growing up, I struggled with my relationship with food and my body, never feeling good enough, and an inability to express my emotions in a healthy way. I thought I was only “being healthy” if I was dieting. My self-talk was consistently negative, and I experienced a lot of severe mood swings and depression. I fell into a pattern of dieting and binging, plus using other numbing agents, which continued for years. Any motivation I had for "healthy living" was purely fear motivated- I would attempt program after program of "taking care of myself" because I hated my body (and myself) and thought I had to change. Surprise surprise, only led to frustration, feeling worse about myself, and unsustainable change.
Luckily, in my early twenties, the universe landed me in a reception job at an amazing health and wellness centre, dedicated to helping people heal physically, mentally, and emotionally. As I began to understand holistic healing (body/mind/spirit), I realized my eating habits, depression, and weight issues ran at a much deeper level than the physical. I had to start with the foundations- self love, studying my beliefs, forgiveness practices, meditation, connection to a higher power. As I healed my mind and spirit, my body began to heal as well. My weight began falling back into balance. I began taking care of myself in a way that excited me, and doing so because I truly loved and respected myself! I followed this holistic path by studying reiki energy healing, developing my intuition by working with tarot and oracle cards, studying holistic nutrition and life coaching, developing a yoga practice and ultimately taking a 200-hour trauma-informed yoga teacher training. My own health journey and my studies in healing are continuous. But I've built a solid foundation for myself which stems from a space of deep love and my own version of spirituality. And now my mission is to support women through their own transformation!
The fine print (my experience):
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP) through the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Certified Life Coach
- Reiki Master
- Intuitive tarot & oracle card reader for over 8 years
- 200 hour trauma-informed yoga teacher
- Experience mentoring and coaching clients, both one-on-one and in group settings
- I have had the privilege of offering countless healing and wellness retreats, ranging from day to week long, interprovincial and internationally; creating ceremony and holding space in ritual and healing
Wherever you’re at on your health and healing journey, there is always space for support. A coach helps us get fresh perspective, get out of our head and back into our heart, and is our ultimate cheerleader! I’m here to provide you with the tools, motivation, accountability, and support you need to up level your experience of life.
This is not about fixing yourself. You are perfect and whole and fantastic, trust me! But if you've recognized that parts of your life are not working, or are not in alignment with your soul, then we can work together to navigate creating sustainable change. We work with elevating your thought patterns, beliefs, and behaviours to attract in an elevated life! What will you decide to do within this moment to create beauty, health, and happiness in the next?